(Team) I’am looking to build a team for working on a new big project

Hello Bubblers.

I’am looking for some high skilled Bubble users here to work on a big project.
This is not a salary role or a role where you earn money, it is a project we will work on, once it is online it will be a massive revenue stream. I already have some celebrities that will help with the marketing. From NBA Players to Chelsea & Real Madrid players they will help us with the marketing. I’am also a very skilled UI/UX designer with 9 years of experience and i can design and work on the application. I only can not do hard tasks on Bubble like create a task list.

It will be a project management app with alot of functionalities. We will communicate on Slack with my private channel and work together on the application.

If the project is finished everyone gets a %20 share from the project.

What you’ll need to do (examples):

Create a task list (a advanced one with alerts, etc)
Advanced Repeating Group lists

If you are interested please reply here and i’ll add you to my private Slack channel.

1 Like

Is it the same as this? (Team) I'am looking to build a team for working on a new big project

can you tell us more… how much do you think you can generate in the next 12 months ?

According to my gross estimate: $30-150 million it really depends on our marketing and cross-users.
We can talk about this privately if you want

I’am already working on the dashboard

1 Like

so if you’re sure of yourself, why don’t you borrow $3000 to get from a freelance a first version without giving 20% of shares ?
doesn’t seem very business wise

2 Likes

It isn’t, but this is how i planned it.

I am interesting, I can show you me developments in bubble.

With more information, I would be interested.

Sure please add me on skype: talhabusiness

Hi Muradamod,

We can discuss it privately on Skype if you want?

My skype: talhabusiness

Nice UI

2 Likes