The number of cells in a repeating group is not fixing

Hello! I have a problem with a fixed number of cells in a repeating group, the editor shows the number, but when I open the page, I get a different number of cells. How to fix this situation?

As a guess I suspect it’s probably to do with responsiveness. I suspect you have more things that are fixed width, than ought to be. I suggest you have a look at this in the responsive viewer and experiment with the “fix width” vs “max width” and look at the responsive sizing of the containers of your Repeating Group.

About Me

I’m a Bubble Freelancer. I like Bubble coaching and making plugins for tricky API’s.

My Bubble plugins Pleased to say all 5* reviews.
1 to 1 coaching with nocodeguides.io DM me for a free voucher code if you want a quick chat.
My Youtube Channel Mostly about my plugins.

My Freelancing Website

@lindsay_knowcode

thanks

1 Like

It’s caught me out before so I knew about it :slight_smile: These days I look at the responsive editor as I am putting a page together - just checking every now and then. Then there is no major re-work required at the end. Especially if you go and copy and paste a group all over the place. :slightly_smiling_face: