Twilio and API Connector to send WhatsApp messages

Hi all! I’ve connected the API Connector to Twilio to be able to send SMS configuring it as explained by @NigelG on this thread. My setup looks like this:

However, what I need is to send WhatsApp messages, rather than SMS, but I cannot make it work. I’ve tried adding “whatsapp:” before the phone numbers (on the “from” and “to” parameters), as specified on Twilio documentation. But it gives me an error all the time.

Has anybody been able to set it up?

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Try Body Type => Form-data.

Thanks a lot @vasanbo, but even moving the configuration to a Form-data body type, I still have the same error:

Raw response for the API 
Status code 400
{"code": 63007, "message": "Twilio could not find a Channel with the specified From address", "more_info": "https://www.twilio.com/docs/errors/63007", "status": 400}

It seems it doesn’t like when I add “whatsapp:” before the phone numbers… It looks like this:

BTW, I’ve tried with and without quotes for the body and the to and for parameters, and I’ve also tried using “%2B” instead of “+” for the phone numbers… But nothing has worked so far. Any other idea? :slight_smile: Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.