For the past few weeks the editor is freeing and super slow. I don’t even know where to begin to troubleshoot.
I have cleared cache etc countless times.
I have closed out and logged back in countless times
Any help in a direction will be helpful. It is like I am working on a dialup internet connection sometimes.
Hey there, @8910billiards… sorry to hear about the issues with the editor… I can imagine how frustrating that is. I can say that I’m not having any issues like that, and I am guessing the issue is not widespread or lots of other folks would be mentioning it. That being said, Bubble would likely ask for a bug report from you with specifics about your operating system, browser, etc. If you write up a bug and provide that info, they may be able to help.
Best…
Mike
I had this in the past when I had 100’s of issues. Once I cleared these up the editor went back to normal processing speed.
Thanks for the thought. I usually have zero issues at any given point.
If you’re using chrome, I find opening the plugins menu completely freezes the browser. Not sure if that’s your issue or not but I since switched to Firefox and have 0 issues.
I use Firefox. Tried IE today and it was still slow and freezing
Does it freeze in any specific area? Any specific page?
I haven’t had the editor freeze on me. But the workflow pages have been a bit buggy of late. Where I can’t click a workflow, and have to click on something random and then click back on the workflow. Not sure this is a bubble thing, or safari thing.
Not a major issue so haven’t pursued it further.
Not a safari thing, I notice it happen when I delete workflow in quick succession