šŸŒ URL Router for Navigation - New Free Plugin from Zeroqode

On what page are you using the router element?

Help here. When I use this, I canā€™t preview the page anymore without the debug mode. and canā€™t seem to navigate. Also when in debug mode, I canā€™t hit back also. even with the sample page here https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/version-test/router_for_navigation?debug_mode=true

Am I missing something?

Any help from here? When I click some buttons, the url changes. But when I click back, the url changes back to debugger

Make like this

Will try it later. Mine says ā€œyesā€ on development version

Hey @shu.teopengco, sorry for delayed response, our team is working on it now, i will update you of a matter ASAP.

BR,
Nik.

Hey @shu.teopengco, we were fixed it, could you please check the settings of the workflow in our demo App, and if you make changes correctly the issue will be fixed.

Thank you,
BR.
Nik.

Will try it tomorrow. Thank you!

Hey!

Loving this plugin! Iā€™m curious; Sudsy has a very useful feature in that a link clicked on the same page will not refresh the page, but just change the URL.

Is this possible, or planned, with this plugin?

Hello @petter

Let us check this out and be back to you at once. Thanks.

Awesome, thanks for considering it!

Iā€™m using a lot of links on an SEO-heavy one-page project, so this would make it much easier to keep the page from reloading without having to add a lot of extra workflows.

Hello @petter, we already have this one feature you can check how to set up it on cards element in our demo, in the workflow there is the main action that changes URL.

Please check it out and if something will not be clear for you donā€™t hesitate to write me back.
Thank you,
BR.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me!

I probably didnā€™t describe this very well :slight_smile: I know thereā€™s an action that can change the URL without reloading, but Sudsy automatically applies this to all Bubble links (without having to use an action).

Hey @petter, sorry for this little misunderstanding.

I checked now about how itā€™s implemented in Sudsy, but unfortunately, we donā€™t have this feature at the moment.

Thank you.
BR.

@ZeroqodeSupport

I am trying to replicate some functions based on your editor. I have got most things working. The main issue I am experiencing is with the reload page in my browser.

When I press the reload page in the browser I get an error message.

Here is a gif of me using the pluginā€¦everything works including the back and forward button from my browser. It is only the refresh page from browser that isnā€™t working.

naviate url

It seems to me like there is something I am missing.

Ideally Iā€™d like to allow users to share a URL that had been created to find there way to the pageā€¦like how bubble does with the reference guideā€¦Iā€™d like users to scroll to the exact spot on the page according to the URL.

This is the link to the editor I am working in.

Hi @boston85719

Yes, youā€™re right, ā€˜how to catch the browser errorā€™ is the question. Before any refresh, can we reset the url?

I am not sure what you meanā€¦when navigating to the page to start I am simply from the editor pressing preview. After that I use the functions of the plugin to change the URL to display or hide the groups based on the URL.

After that I pressed the refresh button on the browser and the result was the error page. On the error page the URL was the same as it was just before pressing the refresh button.

@taiheta They changed it to a yes / no; I believe yes is the same as ā€œisnā€™t live versionā€

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 10.39.29 PM

i dont think so