Using API connector with cloudinary - upload file request - might be syntax issue

I’m trying to set up a POST API request to upload a file to cloudinary, so it can convert that file, and give me back a converted URL.

I got it working in Postman, but the Bubble API connector is giving me this error:
this body could not be parsed as JSON {“https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1587082679167x701119880781534000/IMG_2120.mov”}

Any suggestions on the formatting in the JSON body to get it to work? When I formatted the JSON body as: {“file”: " < > "} - it didn’t recognize it and gave me the error: “error”:{“message”:“Missing required parameter - file”}

hey @unscripted.app it looks like the JSON structure might not quite be right, usually you need a “key” alongside the “value” (in this case your .mov File).

You might try something like this to add the “file” key if that’s what UploadCare is expecting?

{
file: “< file >”
}

example “aboutMe” JSON object
aboutMe = {name: “Eric”, age: 30, city: “San Francisco”};

hello, could you explain to me how you managed to configure the bubble to upload images directly to Cloudinary? i’m kinda lost where i put the key of the api or if i can just call the post Url, would it be possible to please release the test editor for me to see how it did?