Video-based mini lectures examples

Hello - new to Bubble and trying to figure out if Bubble can do what we need. We’re a small education company that develops short video-based lectures in ASL (American Sign Language) on STEM topics for K-12 students. Can you share examples of video-based mini lectures delivered through Bubble that I can share with my team?

Thank you

1 Like

This is totally doable. Here’s an example though I’m not sure if it still works. Sidenote it should work

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! :love_you_gesture:

I know American Sign Language too! I use Bubble and host my videos with Vimeo. Should work well for your situation too. I have an eLearning Hub that has videos which is probably similar to what you are doing. Here is a video where you can see what it looks like. It works on a mobile device, tablet or desktop very nicely. Check out the video: https://youtu.be/OsNVvm2PTi8

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @J805! We’re looking to do something similar for our videos hosted on Vimeo. How were you able to indicate when a user watched a video?

1 Like

Solid! :muscle:

1 Like

Cool. Well worth it. I used this plugin: Vimeo Video Player Plugin | Bubble

It was a little difficult to set up, but I think it was worth it. It’s a better experience for the user. Something I would want when watching videos. I think it’s something we come to expect nowadays. Netflix, Disney +, Amazon, etc. all do the same thing.

Hope that helps. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your replies. Can videos be housed on the Bubble platform or must they be linked from Vimeo or YouTube?

Vimeo was so cheap that I personally opted for Vimeo. You can upload videos directly to Bubble, I just think it would fill up the storage very quickly and it would get expensive fast.

Here is a breakdown of the pricing for Vimeo and Bubble side by side. For Bubble, this my change based on region and date:

VIMEO

BUBBLE

Hope that helps. :blush:

1 Like

:smiley: Thank you

1 Like