Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

We didn't find an account with those login credentials

Facing this problem for the first time ever. Will submit a ticket.

Dealing with the same issue here. Periodically, the app just decides that my user credentials (which are saved in my browser and don’t change) aren’t valid and won’t let me log in, requiring a password reset. Our users have complained about this at times, as well, and they are NOT very vocal about bugs (though sometimes I wish they would be, lol).

1 Like

Same, I just had a user report this to me and I knew exactly what she was talking about because I’ve seen it happen. However, when it’s happened to me and what this user reported, the password can’t be reset. The password fields are disabled. The only solution I’ve found is to DELETE the user and sign up again.

I’m concerned because this is a production app with paying customers and I can confirm I actually lost money. She tried to buy my services 3 times and all 3 times had to use competitors. I have many users signed up that have not made a purchase and I wonder how many had a similar experience to this lady.

I LOVE this platform and hope this can be resolved. Seems like a really difficult issue for the Bubble team to find since no one can recreate it.

I had this issue today with someone who could log in fine on their desktop but not their mobile device

Same problem here, some people are reporting there is not log in credential with the email. @bubble please help. This is a serious problem. I am loosing pay clients, that are trying to sign up and they can’t log in. We need to keep writing about his until bubble find a fix to this problem. If you are experiencing the same problem, please write on this post and complaint about it. This is a very serious problem that needs to be address. Please bubble we need a solution ! We are loosing paying customers.

1 Like

Same issue here on iOS in Safari, which was just updated.
Firefox doesn’t seem to have an issue.
Mobile has no issue.