Web App Help (Questions)

Hello, I’m building a simple web app and would like some help with a few work flow implementations. I think these are simple things but I need some help on them. Let me know if I can message you with questions or if you do 1 on 1s or do work for people like me.

Thank you

Hey there @natkoenig8,

Feel free to drop any questions you have in this forum thread and you’ll get some answers :blush:

1 Like

Hey @natkoenig8

Also, if you are looking for live 1 on 1 sessions. You can check out the coaching page. Coaching | Bubble

Otherwise, post here like @johnny mentioned and we will try to help out when we can.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

Okay, thanks Johnny. One question I have is when somebody clicks a button to join a random chat room with one other person, how do I get them to join a random chat room and only be with 1 person?

My workflow for this is if the button is clicked, the system searches for a chat that only has 0 or 1 people in it. I think that’s right. However, how do I make them join a RANDOM room? For example, this is what I have so far:

Hey @natkoenig8 :wave:

I can see where you might be getting a little confused. It is definitely tricky.

I think you need to do a ‘make changes to a thing’ and search for a chat with only one user first. Then if there are not any chats with only one user, then create a new chat.

Does that make sense? :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.