🛡 Web3Auth - plugin by NovaBloq

If your issue is accessing the data (wallet address, email, or is connected status), save them in separate custom states of the header element, then they will be accessible from anywhere on other pages.

Ok great, I will work on using that method. Thanks!

hi, any luck debugging this? I just tried your demo page , the turning blue circle still appears but there seems to be a Torus login window behind it now. Unfortunately it doesn’t progress past this point and clicking the window behind doesn’t bring it forward

Hello,
Just before buying I wanted to make sure of a couple of things your app can do.
I want to on oard my users via your plugin.
If they never used web3auth before, will it create them an address for Polygon and ETH automatically so that they can sign transactions (after having deposited some funds lf course) ?
If so, are those addresses and transaction signing funxtions available in the plugin ?
Thanks a lot !

Hello,
firstly, you can try it by yourself and see what happens on the demo page, link is in the description.

The user can select one of his web3 wallet to connect with, if he doesn’t have one, he can connect via social network, in this case, a web3 wallet will be created automatically and it will be connected automatically with the selected social network that user used. And he will be able to sign messages as usual.

Thanks for your answer. So that means that for a user that logins via the plugin using Google Auth for example, they will be able to sign transactions and get back their wallet address on Polygon, directly with your plugin ?
The demo only shows me my email address and name, but not anything related to a web3 address, hence my questions :slight_smile:
By going into the plugin dashboard, I see that the Web3auth connected wallet address seems available, you mean that this address will be populated with this created address ?
EDIT 3 : I see that you made some changes, and I see my connected wallet on the demo page !
Thanks again, your help is very precious

You are right, seems like there’s an error on demo, I will fix it, thank you.

Thank you so much. Is this plugin also compatible with non-EVM chains ?
Thanks, that’s my final question :slight_smile:

It will be compatible with Solana soon

1 Like

Update v.1.1

• Fixed Torus wallet
  • Self-custodial wallet now works too

Thanks for the update. We can sign transactions, is it possible to send them to the blockchain directly too ? I don’t see the correpsonding action in the plugin

Do you mean “Send Transaction” feature? Usually to send to blockchain you need to interact with some form of smart contract.
FYI: If you will connect with metamask, this plugin can be combined with Web3 & Metamask plugin.

Yes Yes, I mean a “send transaction” feature (as the one that can be found in the Web3 and Metamask plugin" ). Let’s say I want to send a transaction to a smart contract using web3auth (and Google as preferred auth platform), can I do it using your plugin or do I need t use a webjs plugin additionnaly ? And is this Web3 & Metamask plugin compatible with the web3auth web2 login ?
Thanks so much for your help

I will push an update soon that will make it compatible, so you will be able to do any transactions and interactions with smart contract.

Update v.1.2

Now compatible with Web3&Metamask plugin!

Demo page:

@kowalski.kowalskin

Update v.1.4

- Added Dark Mode

- Simplified settings

- Set app logo: will be shown in the connection popup instead of Web3Auth logo

Hi, Thanks for the great plugin.

I wonder how I can sign the user up with this plugin.
Especially I cannot figure out how I should handle the password along with the social login.

I also want to know how I can relate the wallet to let users signup with their wallet. Could you pls advise here?

Use Sign feature, the signature can be used as password :wink:
But make sure the data for signing won’t change, changing any character in it will result in different signature.

Follow this tutorial, it is for web3&metamask plugin but it will work with this plugin aswell

Major Update v.2.0

• Updated the SDK to v.4.2.3
  • New UI
  • Added Languages settings (English is default)
  • Fixed “You are connected” popup
New UI examples

Dark mode