A user-friendly and non-custodial approach to managing assets and identity.
It streamlines the onboarding of both mainstream and crypto native users under a minute by providing experiences that they’re most comfortable with.
- Login via social apps such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Login via Web3 wallets such as Torus, MetaMask or WalletConnect
- Set prefferred network to connect the web3 wallet
- Detect connection type
- Get user info (email, name, avatar, wallet address etc.)
- Sign a message
How to generate the Client Id token:
- Go to https://dashboard.web3auth.io/ and create an account
- Create a project in Plug and play section
- Add your site to Whitelisted URLs
- Copy the Client ID token
Where to get the RPC Url?
How to find the chain ID?
What is Chain Namespace?
It signifies the type of chain you want to initialize web3auth with.
Eip155 option is for EVM compatible chain (Ethereum, Polygon etc.)
Marketplace: Web3Auth Plugin | Bubble