Website not searchable in Google Search

Hi, I am William from the Philippines and I manage a website with a domain name, kusineroph.com, which I created at bubble.io. After following the instructions in its SEO manual, still I could not find the website in Google search. Are there certain things that I should not do that prohibit my site from being seen in search engines like yours? What other things I should check on? Please help me on this matter for I have launched our site and needs traffic. Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

William, Google rely heavily on sitemap! have you created google search console account?
https://search.google.com/search-console/welcome

Google search console account allows you to submit your sitemap and schedule google bots to crawl your web page. You have to give it a few days after submitting

1 Like

Yes Ben, we have submitted our sitemap to Google Search Console but an error keeps on occurring. Please see image below.

a sitemap is not an index page but an xml file which lists all urls on your site .
Go to your bubble settings > SEO/Metatags tab, click expose sitemap, check items you want to be indexed then go back to google console and add ‘sitemap.xml’ to your sitemaps.

3 Likes

Hi Dylan. Just want to check if I did it right. Really appreciate your help:)

Hi! Good day. Thanks for your help. I would just like to confirm if this should be the result after successful sitemap submission to google search console. May I know an estimated number of days after submission that our site will be available for search.

2 Likes

Excellent. You can manually index pages by pasting the URL in the top bar in webmasters. But google will start to index within a day but may take a little longer to get all your pages indexed.

Some may not due to not meeting googles standards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.