Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Weglot app translate

Hi, I found this plug-in:

Anybody has tried it? Any opinions?

Does it translates dynamic text?

Hi, I’m currently in the process of implementing it on my App.
Yes it translates dynamic text, this is quite amazing. All the information on my database can be translated, disregring the logic complexity on how i retrieve the information. However, to do it, i needed to contact the Weglot support. The good thing is that they are very reactive (answer on next day). The only remaining issue i have is that i cannot succesfully login and logout from a translated page. E.g. I must login and logout the user on a non translated page. Once login is done, there is no issue., it works well. I’ve contacted Bubble support to solve the login issue, expecting their answer. The automatic translation by Weglot is very good quality, obviously it’s not 100% perfect but you can edit easily the translation.

1 Like

Thanks for this detailed information! Please keep sharing here your good and bad experiences with the Weglot plug-in. This can be very helpful to many people, including myself! :raised_hands:

1 Like

By the way, i got one year of Weglot plan to translate 4 languages completely free of charge. You just have to go to https://www.joinsecret.com/ which is a platform to get special deals and buy subscription from them. then ask for weglot 1 year free plan. The saving is largely worth the joinsecret subscription.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks, that sounds like a great deal!

Hi! I followed your recommendation and I am trying Weglot using its free trial.

I am having trouble though trying to translate dynamic text that is retrieved through an external API call.

I tried this:

But it is not working.

Do you know how I can do this?

UPDATE: I deleted the whole cache of my chrome browser, reload the page and now it is working correctly.

Hi, in my case, i solved most of the issue directly asking Weglot support, they did most of the required specific tuning. Just open a ticket, they are super reactive (answer next working day).

1 Like