Wider Apps and Scrolling page

Not sure if my title is worded correctly, but here is what I am wondering how to accomplish inside my app.

I have Tournament brackets that will be wider than the screen. So I am wondering how to create my page to allow for much wider (data) and scroll left and ride to view the brackets.

Thanks

Scott

I believe you can make your page fixed width and then make it, say, 3000px wide and that should do the trick.

Thank you! Exactly what I needed!

Now to figure out how to get some items to stay in place. :slight_smile:

Scott

Do you think it is possible to make width dynamic based on the content?

Unless something changed recently, this won’t be possible. I ran into this issue with an app of mine and never found a solution for it, unfortunately.

DO you know how to set the view of the page on first load? Right now with a wide page it automatically shows the far left of the screen (Bracket). I need it to be focused on the middle of the bracket.

I’m not aware of a good way to do this natively within Bubble. You may be able to use a plugin or custom Javascript to achieve this. For example, the plugin CSS Tools looks like it may enable this.

thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.