Work with me to build a web app

I would love to build a webapp that members could customize a greeting card template however they would like, their own text, upload images, etc. Would probably start out as an ecard webapp with share to social media, email, and maybe even text messaging feature. Then add a mobile app as we start rolling the members in. Then after decent exposure we could offer done-for-you print and mail service. Then my dream is to open gift shop with kiosks where customer customize greeting card in store to print and mail themselves or we mail for them. But right now would like to just start out with a webapp that members could customize a greeting card template however they would like, their own text, upload images, etc. With the option to share to social media, email, and maybe even text messaging feature. I could help with the design of what the webapp will look like…

1 Like

Hi,
Greetings for the day !!

I believe I can help you out with your requirements. Please add me on $ky-pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com or E-mail me at gabriel.cisin10@gmail.com so that we could discuss it more.

Regards
Gabriel A.

hi can you help me make changes to my uber clone template i want to change it to requesting a on demand barber rather than a car and i want users be connected to barbers nearby and barbers to use the app to get clients and paid. i have stripe and google apis already in with the template just need someone to change the settings driver to barber and user looking for barbers not a ride. let me know if anyone wants to help customize this project and give me a quote thank you

Hi Robert,

Sounds like an intresting project and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in developing this web application for you.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Did you build any template (not your final product!) that you can share? I am a school student looking to build a similar app for my college project. I would love a starting template and will even be happy to pay a token thank you amount (sorry, dont get offended as I am not offering payment). David