Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Writier - AI Powered Writing Assistant

Writier is an online writing tool that helps its users create amazing content in seconds with the power of assisted AI.

Partnered with OpenAI, the founding team behind the world’s most advanced NLP model (GPT-3), the app allows users to easily write content in almost any category, including articles, blog posts, newsletters, marketing copy, social media posts, and more.

Writier is a great tool for students, writers, and content marketing professionals that suffer from writer’s block or need to create content on the go.

:point_right: The app is currently in early beta and is available for free on PC and Mac.
:fire: Help us spread the word by upvoting this app on Product Hunt.
:vulcan_salute: Feel free to say hello to the team behind Writier.

:heart: Special thanks to @ZeroqodeTeam, @dambusmedia, @vini_brito, @copilot, @mishav, @edwardbutcher, @Landowski for developing some awesome plugins.

:point_down: Some screenshots

7 Likes

Right on @Devop - great work! :rocket:

2 Likes

Nice work! I’ve just started playing with gpt3! Can’t wait till my content is worth subscribing for!

1 Like

@Devop Great stuff!

1 Like

Great work !

1 Like

Great stuff! Did you use our openAI gpt3 plug-in? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @levon! No, as we have specific parameters in the request but we do use the Keyboard Shortcut and CSS Tools plugins :wink:

1 Like

Is there anyway to test your plugin ?

sure, just subscribe to it and play as long as you want, you’ll pay only for the actual number of days the plugin was used. here is the plugin page Artifical Intelligence GPT-3 by OpenAI | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Looks useful. Nice Job @Devop

1 Like

Is there any risk in using this plugin? Has it been approved with OpenAI? I ask because I know in their documentations they ask that you do not provide a wrapper or recreate the playground and I see this plugin does all of that so just curious. If I buy is there a risk it stops working tomorrow?

Sorry for the delay, we have removed the playground from the demo - it was mostly for the testing purposes and our plugin wasn’t officially announced. Now it is :slight_smile: 🧠 Artificial Intelligence by OpenAI GPT-3 - New Plugin from Zeroqode