Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📹 YouTube iFrame Player and API - New Plugin from Zeroqode

With YouTube iFrame Player and API you can:
:desktop_computer: Embed a YouTube video player on your website and
:toolbox: Control the player using JavaScript.

Using the API’s JavaScript functions, you can:
:arrow_forward: queue videos for playback;
:pause_button: play, pause, or stop those videos;
:loud_sound: adjust the player volume (mute/unmute);
:briefcase: retrieve information about the video being played.

Prerequisites
You must have a developer account with Google to interact with the plugin and API. Create you development account at: https://developers.google.com/youtube

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/youtube-iframe-player-and-api-1577726778757x131418389645310940

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Hi @levon ! Thanks for the great plugin.

I have one question.
Can I embed a video on my website as a background video?
It means I need to remove all the player buttons coming along with the YouTube default UI.
I simply want the video content played as a background image.

I was at first thinking to subscribe Vimeo Pro to get this feature, but it cost as much as few hundreds dollars per year.

Hello @rio,

Unfortunately at the moment, the plugin doesn’t allow to disable default UI of the player. Our developers will check if this can be implemented. In case this functionality can be added to the plugin we will update the plugin. I will keep you posted in this regard!

Best Regards,
Alex

Our team confirmed that the functionality can be added. We will develop the update and once it will be published I will let you know.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Wow, thanks! This feature opens lots of possibilities!

Hello @rio,

We have added the functionality of disabling the video player’ UI. In the setting of the element now is available a checkbox “Video Player UI Disabled”, in order to disable the UI just check this option.

Also, please consider that according to YouTube regulation, on page load can be auto-played only muted videos. I hope this is not an issue for you.

Please update the plugin to the latest version in order to have access to the new feature.

Best Regards,
Alex

3 Likes