đź“ą YouTube iFrame Player and API - New Plugin from Zeroqode

With YouTube iFrame Player and API you can:
:desktop_computer: Embed a YouTube video player on your website and
:toolbox: Control the player using JavaScript.

Using the API’s JavaScript functions, you can:
:arrow_forward: queue videos for playback;
:pause_button: play, pause, or stop those videos;
:loud_sound: adjust the player volume (mute/unmute);
:briefcase: retrieve information about the video being played.

Youtube

Prerequisites
You must have a developer account with Google to interact with the plugin and API. Create you development account at: YouTube  |  Google for Developers

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: YouTube Full Control Player and API Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

5 Likes

Hi @levon ! Thanks for the great plugin.

I have one question.
Can I embed a video on my website as a background video?
It means I need to remove all the player buttons coming along with the YouTube default UI.
I simply want the video content played as a background image.

I was at first thinking to subscribe Vimeo Pro to get this feature, but it cost as much as few hundreds dollars per year.

Hello @rio,

Unfortunately at the moment, the plugin doesn’t allow to disable default UI of the player. Our developers will check if this can be implemented. In case this functionality can be added to the plugin we will update the plugin. I will keep you posted in this regard!

Best Regards,
Alex

Our team confirmed that the functionality can be added. We will develop the update and once it will be published I will let you know.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Wow, thanks! This feature opens lots of possibilities!

Hello @rio,

We have added the functionality of disabling the video player’ UI. In the setting of the element now is available a checkbox “Video Player UI Disabled”, in order to disable the UI just check this option.

Also, please consider that according to YouTube regulation, on page load can be auto-played only muted videos. I hope this is not an issue for you.

Please update the plugin to the latest version in order to have access to the new feature.

Best Regards,
Alex

3 Likes

Could you add the function to jump to a specific time and play?
For example, I have a quote from the video at 1:15, and when I click the quote, the player jumps to that time.
I would certainly buy it if this is included… Thanks!

Hey @hsieh.poyen,

Thank you for your message, and thanks for the idea to add timestamp inside the plugin. :pray:

I left a note for our Developers team, so we can check how feasible it can be to add the requested feature in the future plugin update.
As per the fact we have no time estimates for such tasks, I will get back to you with an update in this thread once there will be any news.

Thank you again and have a good day!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

:raising_hand_man:Hi! Can I use this plugin to show a video in a repeating group on request from the Bubble database?

For example, I have an entry in the database “new Bubble adaptive engine” and through the workflow I have all the videos with this text from the YouTube search are shown

Hello @mszaxaroff, and thank you for your message.

Please allow us to check with the developer’s team if this feature is possible.
We will get back to you with updates.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @mszaxaroff!
Just wanted to give you a quick update - our developer team is still looking into this issue.
As soon as there is any news - we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience! :pray:

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @mszaxaroff!

We have an update regarding your question:

It would be possible, but let us provide you with an alternative, which is more convenient and easier to set up:
You can use the plug-in to return YouTube videos with the requested keyword(s) in a repeating group. For example, you set “dog” as the keyword/parameter, and all public YouTube videos containing the word “dog” in the title will be shown in that repeating group.
Below, we’ve attached a couple of screenshots for your reference.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Great, that’s what I need! Thank you very much!!! :+1:

1 Like

We’re glad we could help @mszaxaroff!

If you like our plugin, feel free to rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. :heart:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, it’s a week I am trying to use YT Iframe Player API without success (if you want, check my post at Using YouTube IFrame Player API along with Bubble video element), and I was enthusiast to see you have developed a specific plugin for it.
I have visited the plugin page and wanted to check it, so I tried the live demo. Unluckily it seems not to work at all, at least with me, on Chrome (when I click any of the custom buttons, I get alert of errors and the player doesn’t react to the commands). So I was guessing if this plugin is still supported or not. Thank you!

Hello, @federico.tomasi. Thanks for reaching out.

Thank you for reporting this. We will take care of the plugin demo page :pray:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Once the demo will be fixed - we let you know here.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @federico.tomasi.
Thanks a lot for your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have managed to fix the demo page issues. Please try it now and tell if everything is OK for you:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you,

it seems now it to work properly. Can you confirm me that the point was the video automute?
After writing you I could get the same result of your plugin but only if I load videos with “mute=1”.

Kind regards

@federico.tomasi,

Loading videos with an automute is YouTube policy :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support

Hi Wanted to check if this feature is already built in. “thanks for the idea to add timestamp inside the plugin”