Zapier Plugin broken

Hi there,

I’ve been using Bubble-Zapier plugin for quite a while, but there’s been a bug with Zapier connection. The connection breaks whenever I deploy a new version to live version.

1. On Zapier screen, app’s “live” version does not appear on the option. I have to manually type “live” under “custom” settings, which does work.

2. However, it does not appear on Bubble plugin Zapier screen. It appears as 0 zaps.

3. Zapier trigger works for a while… until I update the Bubble app to the new version or deploy the new live version.

Can you fix this issue?

** I’ve already tried deleting and reauthenticating the bubble account on Zapier.

Hey there @nomadinseoul,

Have you filed a bug report?

Hello, @nomadinseoul .

I suppose Zapier works only on paid plans. We have made a few experiments on the Free/Hobby plan with this plugin and it seems like it won’t work on free plans. :slightly_frowning_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport ,

I am on Personal plan, which charges $24 per month on Zapier.

It still does not work. :cry:

1 Like

@nomadinseoul ,

Oh, I see. Then, I suppose, it’s better to submit a bug report, as @johnny suggested. :man_shrugging:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support

Hello, everyone,

Thanks for the post, and great question! The Zapier plugin works on paid plans because it requires enabling the Data API for your Bubble application, and the Bubble API is available starting on a Personal plan.

To get a workflow trigger event set up for your application’s live version, you can build the event in development then deploy your Bubble application to live. At that point, the Zap should work in your live version as well, and the active Zap count in the Plugins tab should update to reflect this. You can find more information about this here. Let us know if that helps or if you have any more questions!

1 Like

Thanks Jess, will try that. Now it makes sense that it broke everytime I deployed the new version.

I think it’s not really intuitive though. Maybe @ZeroqodeSupport you can add this description to the plugin page?

1 Like

@nomadinseoul ,

We’d with pleasure, but I’m afraid, Zapier plugin is not ours, it’s Bubble’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for the suggestion! Happy to share that with our plugins and docs team so that we can make this more intuitive (or at least more obvious) for the future.

2 Likes

When that doesn’t work, as is the case with my app, who do we contact for support? I have the same issue as the OP.

You can reach out to us at support@bubble.io with more information about the application at hand and what you have already tried so far, and we’d be happy to assist.

1 Like

Thanks, Jess!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.