🗿 Zoom Meetings and Webinars - New Plugin from Zeroqode

zoom-fondo-azul-vertical-logo-8246E36E95-seeklogo.com

Use Zoom plugin for personal authentication , create and manage Zoom Meetings and Webinars right from your Bubble app.

ZOOMgif

Prerequisites:
You must have a Zoom account. This plugin uses Zoom OAuth authentication. This means, plugin will have to be registered in Zoom Marketplace, and thereafter any user registered on your Zoom master account will be able to use the plugin by logging in with his Zoom account: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/getting-started/zoom-platform

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Zero Code Conference 2020. October 7-8

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

3 Likes

Does this still work? does the demo work?

Hello @oiplive, thank you for your message and thanks for your interest in our Zoom Meeting and Webinars plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

The plugin is fully functional and can be used in Bubble apps. I would best recommend you to read through the documentation article.

The Demo page was created with the purpose of showcasing all the functions of the plugin, and how it can be set up. I would also recommend you to check all the elements on the demo editor, after reading the documentation.
First, it is needed to log in on the Zoom Marketplace where can be created the credentials/token that later will be needed inside the app.
You can then follow the instructions from the documentation to set up the log in/log out functionality, make sure to check demo editor for reference.

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, everyone!
We have updated our Zoom Meetings and Webinars demo page :tada:

https://zeroqode-demo-21.bubbleapps.io/zoom

Hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

This looks great. I’ll have to spend time going through everything. I realize the documentation is very detailed (great job!) but just to quickly confirm your plugin can do the following?:

1. Click a button in the app to create a Zoom call, and then have it return the Meeting ID and Passcode information to add that information into an event being scheduled.
  2. When users create event on my app, it will send the registration information to the Zoom meeting or webinar.

I’m very interested as well as another user @eric10

Let know when you have a chance. Thank you
-G

Hi @guy.blueoceans, thanks for your appreciation and interest for our plugin.

Yes, the action ZOOM: Meeting Create - Is used to create a new Zoom meeting.
If the meeting was created successfully, it returns the following values:

• meeting_id - New meeting id
  • start_url - URL to start the meeting
  • join_url- URL to join the meeting

or in case of error:

• error - Will contain the error message

If we understood right your inquiry, then, unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t provide such functionality.

The ZOOM: Meetings Update action is used to update the meeting with a provided id and it has the following properties:

• Meeting ID - Id of the meeting to be updated
  • Meeting topic - Text. New topic for the meeting, if change is needed
  • Meeting type - Provide if the change is needed. Allowed values: Scheduled, Instant.
  • Start time - Provide the value if a change for the start time is needed.

Here is the reference link: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zoom-meetings-and-webinars-plugin#meetings

Hope the provided answers will help. Let us know if we can help with any other plugin-related question.

P.S. In case you have doubts about the plugin usability, before purchasing, you can try the subscription model for the plugin.
For example, if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

sounds great @ZeroqodeSupport I’m confident it will serve my needs. Will let you know if any future problems

@eric10 see response above from ZeroQode

1 Like

Just what I’ve been looking for! I’m also keen to get video recordings sent to bubble, is that possible with this app or asking too much?

Hi @josh27, thanks for reaching out.
We highly appreciate your interest in our plugins. :pray:

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to get video recordings sent to bubble by only using this plugin. The point is that there are two ways of saving zoom recordings, whether it’s on your local device storage or in the zoom cloud.
Depending on the use case, you will need an additional plugin to upload a file to your Bubble app or a video plugin for displaying a list of Zoom recordings by providing as a data source the URL from the zoom cloud.

We will add it to the plugin backlog improvements list and investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update. Once it happens - we will let you know, but, at the moment, we’re unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is a low priority.

If you require any further information, let us know.
Best regards, :slight_smile:
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , is it possible to embed the meeting or webinar within the bubble app? I can do this with live webinar, would be preferable to do it with Zoom. thanks Cyril.

Hello, @cyriltdixon
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that our team developed a special plugin for this case Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

You must have a Zoom account. This plugin uses Zoom OAuth authentication. This means, the plugin will have to be registered in Zoom Marketplace, and thereafter any user registered on your Zoom master account will be able to use the plugin by logging in with his Zoom account: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/getting-started/zoom-platform

Please check the documentation for this plugin: Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin - Zeroqode Documentation

In case you need any additional information regarding this plugin, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there. Wondering whether it is possible to create a Zoom Meeting without being logged in? My use case is a user will select a time slot for interview and then a zoom meeting created.

Confused how to make this work.

Hello @cliffwoodjames,
Thanks for reaching out.

No, unfortunately. This is not possible as you need to authenticate to your Zoom account and also your users will need to be added to your Zoom Developer Account to be able to use the plugin in your Bubble App.

In case you have any other questions, please let us know. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team