Bubble deleted my index page!

BUBBLE JUST DELETED MY INDEX PAGE!

I’ve noticed some weird behavior inside Bubble over the last few months. I suspected that changes were being lost, but I wasn’t sure.

I have been working on a new template over the past couple days.

10 minutes ago, I created a new popup, cloned from another popup, and suddenly MY INDEX PAGE HAS COMPLETELY VANISHED.

I just wanted to share this information with everyone, since a bug this significant can have catastrophic implications for anybody building/running a business on Bubble.

NO INDEX PAGE TO SELECT:

BLANK SCREEN WHEN VISITING THE INDEX PAGE VIA THE URL:

Fuck. I’m going for a walk.

Hello,

Thanks for pinging this! If you try restoring your application to just before the Index page disappeared, is it still gone or does it get restored? There are a number of significant changes being made to our infrastructure as we speak, so if anyone is noticing issues, please do submit a bug report!

There are no save points to revert to.

You don’t need a save point - you can set a date/time and use the “Revert to this time” functionality.

Hey there, @csblack… sorry to hear about the issue… that’s super frustrating.

Only because I was already grabbing these screenshots when Eve replied and also because it wasn’t really clear to me that this functionality existed when I needed it a few weeks ago, here is what you need…

history1

Hope you are able to get your page back!

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. I didn’t understand you revert to a specific period in time.

That being said, even after reverting to a specific point hours earlier, the index is still missing.

I just wanted to post an update that the Bubble team was able to fix this issue. My app’s index page is restored!

It sounds like the Bubble team is making changes to avoid this issue in the future.

Let the Bubbling continue!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.