Pages disappearing, all UI elements vanished!

Hello! I’m working on a Bubble app with a colleague and we have had UI elements vanish – not just a few, but entire pages wiped. The page still exists with all the workflows but the UI elements are no longer there. They’ve been deleted.

This has happened twice, the first time we thought it was a fluke, but it’s happened a second time now, so we’re wondering if it’s something we are doing?

I see many other people have reported similar issues:

Reboot
Clear cache
Report a bug if it still exists. Lots of time the editor just stains certain people’s computers.

Yep done all of those, it affects both my machine and my colleague’s machine. We have reached out to Bubble for support but haven’t heard anything back yet. :frowning_face:

What about another app? Can you start up a dummy one and see what happens?

We won’t touch anything until after we get a reply from Bubble. However, I doubt the team will have any appetite to start from scratch on a new app as we were only evaluating Bubble for a pilot. If the risk proves too high we will likely switch to a custom code build - we just want to rule out human error before we make any decisions. I’d happily play around with a new app but I have no idea what we could have done to cause it so I doubt very much I could replicate it. :man_shrugging:

This happened to me while i was also trying out the platform on the free plan, the entire index page disappeared.

If you are on a paid plan and have a saved history, simply revert to the last saved history, otherwise you have to wait for support to fix it.

unfortunately support could not fix it in my case, I had to start all over and avoided building anything on the index page.

Thanks. Disappointing to hear, but we hold out hope that Bubble will come back to us with an answer…

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.