Bubbleapp on a Google provided domain

I am endeavouring to move my app to a custom domain. I have purchased the domain from Google and followed the link from the Bubble manual to try to get the settings right. I have had a few attempts over 24 hours but I am missing something.

My Bubble settings and the check my settings response:

In the Google Domains console the redirect looks like this:

Currently the domain is redirected to Bubble | Build Powerful Full-Stack Apps Without Code.

So the redirect seems to know it should head to Bubble but not the specific app. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Simon

Hi

Do the following

1. Set your domain at the domain/email
  2. Set CNAME

It just need 12hrs to change up the domain

Many thanks indeed for the help. I think I have tried to do this already.

The Google settings are as below:

The “Synthetic records” section indicates that the domain is being forwarded to http://app.bubble.io.

In the “Custom resource records” section, when I leave the Name field at @ I get the message “CNAME records for the root domain are not supported”. When I use www I get the message “Name conflict”

Any more suggestions much appreciated.

Simon

And just to confirm, I have set the domain name in the Bubble Domain / email Domain setting section. I have also allowed over 24 hours for the domain to propogate.

With thanks

Simon

In case anyone has a look at this and either offers help or has the same problem, the solution is provided by eli Setting up Cloudflare with Google Domains

Simon

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.