What do you think of having a library of blocks?
Designed by the community, organized into categories. The same concept as the templates, but focused on specific parts of your needs.
You need a contact form?
- Open the block library
- Search for “Contact Forms”
- Choose the closest to your needs
- Drap & drop it on your page
- Customize it to meet 100% of your needs.
Oh, you need something more complex? Maybe you’re building an Airbnb-style website that displays ads on a map:
- Search for “Map showing data”, add it, customize it
- Search for “Ad Form”, add it, personalize it.
- Search for “Listing Manager”, add it, customize it
The “block library” can range from very simple things (slider: pricing, contact form) to several pages with workflows, the data structure (example: an Airbnb referencing application).
It’s not a utopia, 80% of what we need to create our ideas already exists. We only customize 20% or even less. Why should we reinvent the wheel from scratch every time we need a custom wheel?