😜 Air Emoji Button - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This simple and useful plugin lets you add emojis to your bubble app. It comes with one element that can be linked to any bubble element by its ID. Additionally, it has various settings like themes, emoji position, and search, skin tones feature, show recent emoji feature, auto-hide, enable and disable emoji categories, emoji size, and many others.

Instructions: Place the element on the page, specify the IDs of the target element and the element where the emoji should be placed, and select your preferred user settings.

emoji

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-27.bubbleapps.io/emoji_button

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Air Emoji Button | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 130+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 25+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Apologies for my previous comment. This work brilliantly. Just had to follow instructions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, there’s a little issue: the value of the input is not being saved in the database when you paste emojis. If you type some emojis from the picker, the value of the input remains kind of empty until you type some letters from the keyboard. For example, when I add text element with “This input’s value”, it shows nothing when I add emojis. I think I set up the plugin correctly, but maybe I might have missed something?

Hello @evgenia.tarasenko,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

Would it be convenient for you to share more details about what issue you’ve encountered?

Namely, screenshots and screencast of your setup, the issue you see, expected result, for screencast recording we can suggest using the Loom tool. This will help us to reproduce your issue and will decrease the misunderstanding possibility.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon the plugin is great!

Question: is there a way to reset the “selected emoji” state?

Use case: i would like to use the emoji picker for users to react to a message in a chat. So as soon as they click the emoji, it will add that emoji into the database accordingly based off whats in the “air emoji selected”. However i need to be able to reset this so that if they click it again, it only adds the new emoji into the database.

Thanks

Hi @danielhbrown24, thanks for your appreciation and an interesting question.

Currently, the state resets once a new emoji is clicked, having the value of the currently clicked emoji. Please let us know a bit more about the case & setup you are trying to implement, namely:

This will allow us to analyze the case better.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport I am trying to setup a feature in a chat application where the user can react to a message with an emoji.
So my solution is to have a condition where “if the state is not empty” - add “the emoji in the state” to the database (in this case its in a rg so it would add to “current cells message-reaction”).

Hi @danielhbrown24, thanks for your reply.

Let us check this moment internally. Once any news will appear, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing back.

1 Like

Hi @danielhbrown24, thanks for your patience.

We’ve pushed an update, that added the reset state action:

To try out, please update your plugin to the newest version (1.4.0: Added action “Reset selected emoji”).

If there will be any other questions or suggestions, drop us a message here.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport thanks so much for this. I tried implementing it by adding the condition “when condition is true - airEmoji value is not empty - add airEmoji value to the database - reset the state” and nothing is happening when i click the emoji. Is there something wrong with my setup here?
thanks,
Daniel

Hi @danielhbrown24, thanks for your reply.
For a better understanding of your case, please share (here or in DM) a screencast (we recommend using the Loom tool) of the mentioned workflow. It will allow us to replicate it on our side and see what might be the cause.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, I am trying to set up a feature in a chat application where the user can add emoji to the message with this plugin, it was working and was saved in the database but now doesn’t, I don’t know why.

Hello @qunit5 ,
Thank you for contacting us.

We’ve tested the plugin on our live demo page, and haven’t encountered any issues. To understand better your use case, would it be convenient to share the following information:

-Screenshots/Video of your plugin element’s configuration.
-Workflows associated with the plugin.
-Any additional details you believe are important for us to replicate and understand your use case.

You can reply here, or send this information to us by email: support@zeroqode.com

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

I have encountered an issue while using our messaging platform. Everything works perfectly when I send messages that contain both emojis and text; they get saved in the database without any problems.

However, I’ve noticed that if I attempt to send a message that consists of one or more emojis without any accompanying text, it doesn’t seem to work correctly. These emoji-only messages are not being saved in the database.
https://streamable.com/avoxiq

Hello @qunit5,
Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulties with our plugin.
We have passed this information to the development team, they will check it and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Additionally, can you please also tell us the version of the plugin you are currently using, the Bubble version, and if it is on the New responsive engine?
This information will help us understand better what went wrong with our plugin, inside your app.

Thank you once more, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Wish you a great day.

Hi,
I’m using the new responsive engine and the version of the plugin is version 1.10.0

1 Like

Hello @qunit5 ,
Thank you for sharing additional inforamtion

We’ve forwarded it to our development team and they are actively looking for solutions.
As soon as I have any updates, I will notify you promptly.

Thank you for understanding!
Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @qunit5 ,
Thank you for your patience.

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the Air Emoji Button plugin action and have updated it to version 1.11.0.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly? :blush:

Feel free to explore the plugin’s functionality on our demo page.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process have been greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt update and for resolving the issue with the Air Emoji Button plugin. Your dedication to providing a smooth experience is truly commendable.

I’ve updated the plugin to version 1.11.0 in our app, and I’m thrilled to report that everything is now operating perfectly. Your team’s efforts have not gone unnoticed, and it’s wonderful to see such a quick and effective response.

Thank you again for your patience and cooperation throughout this process. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and your support is greatly appreciated.

Cheers to you and your team for a job well done!