Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

\hey Zeroqode + community

Does anyone know why the ‘apply spacing between’ elements feature in the new responsive design editor is not being upheld during the printout?

Thanks

Designer

Result in PDF

Hello @klobassimon,
Thanks for reaching out!

We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. Once any update will become available, we will let you know.

Hope for your understanding on this matter. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport
Do you have a work around in the interim?
Thanks
Simon

Hi @klobassimon,

As a workaround, you can disable the column gap setting and give each element a specific margin. It should help :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey, zeroqode team, i just want you to notice that from a few hours, i have been experimenting a PDF print error with your last plugin and version! The file shows very wrong and im looking for alternatives, however for now im using the old version of your plugin (not the server side, the one with low quality), are you aware of this?? Is this happening due your servers or code?

There’s another post talking about this a little bit, I’m having issues with it rendering as well:

You can also use the “When page loaded (entire)” conditional to actually trigger the PDF conversion. This was way more reliable than just a set time delay

1 Like

Suddenly today, the layout of the PDFs that are genretate from my bubble application is corrupted. Has anyone confirmed the same?

Yes, there is a related topic in the last post, we all are just waiting for the zeroqode team to fix this, hope they be working on it now…

I think it’s structured like zerocode’s pro print plugin, but the CSS seems to be turned off when the PDF is generated.

same problem

Hello, friends.

We are investigating this issue now. Sorry for any inconvenience :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Considering that even the previous version of this plugin doesnt work well (if i scroll down a lilttle, the pdf gets wrong), you can use this plugin that is running well by now:

I think the zeroqode pdf plugin its better (because this plugin doesnt print the text as text, just as an picture), so as soon as it works i will come back to zeroqode plugin again.

Do you have an ETA on when this will be fixed?

2 Likes

Friends!
Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:t2:

We’ve updated the plugin and adapted it to the recent Bubble changes. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.64.0.) and give it a try.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Yep looks good now, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Is the condition, “when pdf converter’s uploading to AWS is finished” not working for anyone?

Can you explain how it is possible to attach a pdf to an email with this plugin and the send email action? These are the only options:

Selecting “output file url” does not attach a pdf to the email. Neither is there an option to add “result of step x” in order to add the pdf to the email.

Selecting “output file url” only results in seeing this in the email:

No file

Hello @projectmuse.dev,
Thanks for reaching out!

It’s because of the latest changes in the plugin. We need to save the resulting PDF file as text as its value is text. The file will not be accessible, unfortunately.

Please check this forum thread to see the correct setup:
Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - Showcase / Plugins - Bubble Forum

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport

It’s not urgent, but when you enable the experimental feature “New, more performant elements rendering” for the app it breaks the PDF output. It seems to render all text as plain text and the formatting breaks.

I know they’re still making changes and it’s experimental but I’m just letting you guys know.

Thank you!