Bubble YouTube Tutorials

Hey everyone :saluting_face: My name is Parth, I’m a sophomore studying Informatics (Cognate of Business) at Indiana University with minors in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Marketing.

I started my Bubble journey last summer and have gained tons of experience and expertise, releasing plugins recently too! I thought to spread my knowledge by starting a YouTube channel and just wanted to provide those videos here as I know the forum is super active. I would appreciate any support, feedback, comments, or suggestions, including anything you would like to see in terms of content!

Content Portfolio:
:rocket: Bubble.io Tutorial: Redirect Users to Login & Back to Protected Page (No Plugins, Free & Easy!)

:heavy_dollar_sign::bulb: Build Dynamic Pricing Table on Bubble.io (No Plugins, Free & Easy!)

:key: Bubble.io: Master Dynamic Authentication - Login, Signup & Reset Forms! (No Plugins, Free & Easy)

:hammer_and_wrench: :arrow_right: Bubble.io: Creating Dynamic Onboarding Flows | Step-by-step | (No Plugins, Free & Easy)

:robot::speech_balloon: Bubble.io: Build a Basic AI Chat Interface with Anthropic Claude | Step-by-step | (Free & Easy!)

Thank you as always,
Parth

1 Like