Building an apartment booking form

Can someone help or guide me to build an apartment booking form?

It should be a booking form with a datepicker for check-in and check-out with an API connection (booking channel manager) to block not available dates, calculate the price and also take care of the minimum length of stay. API has all this informations for every day.
Besides the datepicker there should also be some standard fields like name, address and so on.
At the end it should be integrated in a wordpress page (i think iframe is the only option).
There are more apartments and every apartment has a different ID for the API Calls.
So i need the form and then an easy way to use it more often with different ID for the different apartments. But doing changes at the form (layout for example) only once - not for every apartment. Submissions should be sent to Airtable.
Thanks in advance!

I just summarized your request for you below.

• Booking form with a datepicker for check-in and check-out
  • API Integration with Booking Channel Manager to block non-available dates along with the calculation of prices and duration.
  • iFrame solution with a unique ID for each iframe
  • Keeping the data up-to-date on Airtable

Hope this helps you find a developer for your project. This doesn’t seem like a small job though so I recommend you to set a budget for the project so you won’t get quotes higher than expected.

1 Like

Hi Tegernsee,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew