Building with a Team

Hello, my name is Chris, I am new to bubble. My reason for joining bubble is to create a web application and mobile app for my new startup. First, let me start by saying I have not code before and this is a new experience for me. However, I know how to develop a website using Wordpress.

I want to see if I can join a group of developers that can guide me in my project here on Bubble.

Please let me know if you can assist me with this project.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to bubble!

Feel free to reach out to me and I can set you in the right direction!

Tal
nocodify.com

Hello Tal,
Thank you for contacting me. I checked out your site and it is very similar.
What I need is a one on one assistance. I want to build the site myself, but I need guidance.

Here are my questions about using Bubble:

1. Will the design be permanently mine after completion or do I have to continue to pay for it?
  2. How will I export the site and import it into my own domain?
  3. I am trying to create a site like anytimemailbox.com, which will require a lot of storage to keep scan copies of mails and customer document. Is there a provision for this type of storage need on bubble?

Chris

You’ll need to stay on a bubble plan for your app

You can’t export your app, Bubble hosts it and does not let you self-host. You can still connect your own domain, though.

Bubble allows 10GB of storage for the smaller plans. You can either upgrade for more storage, or use something like AWS. Up to you!

We do offer 1-on-1 assistance if you’d like!