Button "Clear" to reset inputs on page

I have a button “Clear” which i want user’s to use to reset inputs and start filling info from scratch if they messed up with info, im trying to use the “reset input” action, but how o i specify which input elements to reset?

7 Likes

Hey

If you put all the inputs into a group with the button it will reset all the inputs within the same group. That should do the trick hopefully!

4 Likes

Thanks, but that doesnt work, the clear button is in the group of the inputs that i want to reset, and it doesnt do the job

also when i do a reset-relevant-input action after a create-a-new-thing action i want it to reset all field including the fields that wasnt used for saving data

Anybody? i still need help with this

the question again is: how i do i let users clear inputs after messing up with information? or when closing a popup before finishing filling out all inputs? i have a button “clear” with a workflow to reset relevant inputs, but it doesnt clear any inputs, the clear button is in the same group as the inputs i want to reset

Try using the action ‘reset data’ and select the group which contains the inputs and clear button, instead of ‘reseting relevant inputs’. That should do it. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

thanks, yes my mother was right, i AM dumb…

3 Likes

Not a chance! I’ve run into the exact same thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.