Can Bubble be used to create a Zapier,n8n or Make UI?

Hi
New to Bubble but wondering if it is possible to build an application where a user could drag and drop components and build up a workflow. Similar the UI design of Make.com, Zapier or n8n.

Each component would have a specific set of attributes about the capability of each component. For example a workflow would be

Select CSV Files → User could select a few of the attributes → An exporter component

The new design style by those three companies I think works brilliantly so just wondered if anyone has done this yet in Bubble or could point me to some resources on how build such a UI.

Thanks

I am looking to do something similar so following this post, as for triggering things the toolbox can be used but building workflows is another complex one.

Bumping this thread for interest :slight_smile:

Yes, we have something like this in our CRM app on Bubble. It’s fairly simple sequences right now (no branching logic) but we plan to add branching logic soon.

The zooming capabilities on the canvas editors of these app’s would be challenging to replicate, but by no means impossible.

Yes. Certainly doable. Youd basically be getting the API key from the user and then grabbing data or posting data based o. The workflow they set up. I don’t know how to set up immediate triggers without manually adding webhooks in the users account (eg HubSpot) but polling it every hour or every hour or 30 mins may be sufficient. Also setting up a incoming webhook may not be so easy to automate

Didn’t @Thimo build something like this?

1 Like

It’s possible. I’ve done it for email, vm drop, tasks, sms, automation flows in a CRM with drag and drop flow. It required a custom plugin for the flow builder though