Can we integrate Bubble pages with, say, WordPress pages on a domain name?

I’ve searched for articles on Google Search and posts / comments here in the Bubble forum with no luck, and I’m trying to decide whether Bubble is going to work for my startups. Simple question, but haven’t found the answer.

As I’m a (semi-retired) Web dev, I know how to configure servers that I control. But this is different. Say I have a domain name such as myapp.com, and I want to serve Bubble pages AND WordPress pages using that domain. Is this possible? I can’t/ don’t want to use iframes and can’t use subdomains, and I have several near-future startups that depend on pulling this off.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can use the custom domain in the bubble but you can’t use the same domain at two places (one in bubble and one in WordPress) that is not possible.

Thanks for the response. This is disappointing. It can be done with self-hosted servers

A similar thing has been tried with Bubble and Ghost, it got close but in the end was too hacky; [Blog + SEO] Ghost, Wordpress or any CMS on subfolder /blog with Bubble

Feel free to take a look and see if you can identify a workaround.

1 Like

Thanks! Will check it out

Recently I read about the plugin that let you direct the pages to multiple subdomain and domain. I forget the name. Sorry for that.

1 Like

I appreciate it. Thanks. It seems that (based on the forum thread Juicebox linked for me), it is not currently possible to do what I’m attempting (but was possible for a while until Bubble turned the ability off)

1 Like