Can't set up slideshow

Hi everyone!

I am trying to set up a slideshow, but the Data source, that is supposed to be a list of images, is not getting this field right. I assign a field that is a list of images, but it keeps asking for data.
After solving it by doing a search for, when I try to select the image source, it doesn’t show the type that is the list of images. What am I doing wrong? Or is it a bug maybe?

I am not sure quite how you have everything set up but I can try to explain how to set it up.

So you want to set the slideshow type of image to image then set the data source to be whatever data you are searching for- images.

19%20PM

If can’t get it yet if you post a screenshot of what you are trying to do a link to the editor will make it a lot easier to help.

Hi Lester, thanks for your response

Well, this is how it looks:

As you can se, I am trying to retrieve the images from a Type (called Inmuebles) this type contains a field that is is a list of images (Fotos inmuebles) However, it keeps asking for expression.

Why? it is a list of image, as its supposed to

Try changing Inmuebles to Image and then the the data source to Parents Group Inmuebles’ Fotos Inmuebles and see if that works.

Yep! It worked!
found the image type you mentioned at the bottom of the options

Thanks a lot mate
Have a great one!!!

1 Like