Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Choose your own adventure style survey / psychometric test in Bubble

Has anyone seen or built a psychometric style test or quiz using Bubble? Think “choose your own adventure”

I am trying to design a survey experience where the questions adjust based on the previous user input. The ideal output will be a summary profile, like a psychometric test I guess.

I would love to understand whether it’s possible and hear any learnings you might have experienced. Thank you!

That is pretty much all I’ve done for the last 4 months! Yes you can, and you can make the UI as good as any product out there. The challenge I think for you would be designing a DB structure to hold your graph (if/then go here) type data.

4 Likes

@helena

Plenty of survey apps built on Bubble. Many behind NDAs so it is not possible to point at them (the ones I know).

Here, a video on a training app (uses surveys to gather data) but given the quality of the discussion I thought it might be of interest :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Lindsay this is encouraging! Did this one take you 4 months or are you working on various projects? Looks awesome.

Thank you very much I will share this with our team here. To hear that it is possible is encouraging.

That represents about 1% of a bigger product - ongoing. My main point is, yes you can build production ready enterprise software on Bubble, in the domain of candidate profiling, with decent scoring algorithms … without a big development team spend.

3 Likes

…and you get major bonus points if you use the history of answers to detect and stop cycles while traversing the graph of questions, i.e. stop if they hit a question they have answered already. Or even more clever put a max visits on each vertex so that you can do fixed repetition cycles of questions for test validation.

1 Like