Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Clear Expression

Can we get a clear expression option? Sometimes I copy/paste things that contain long expressions that I want to clear out, and it’s a small task to hit backspace a bunch of times to remove typed in values + rest of expression, but I do it so many times that I wish I could just clear in 1 click.

6 Likes

Good idea we’ll add that.

6 Likes

You can already clear a long expression if you click the first part (usually the first word) then hit backspace. Though would still be a nice addition.

An even more useful addition however, would be to be able to remove earlier parts of long expressions without it clearing the later parts, particularly before/after AND and OR statements… eg If you wanted to delete the first part of this but not the second part.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! This would save me lots of time. Anytime I rework a part of our app, I have to update all of the workflows that touch a certain part. Quite frustrating to have to re-write 10 pieces of logic when I only want to change the first piece.

1 Like

Saw this implemented today. Thank you!!

1 Like

@romanmg thanks for suggesting; definitely helps! @emmanuel, thanks to the team for implementing this!

1 Like