🚀 Complete Overhaul of Couponly - Deals and Coupons Template

Hey all!

Our Couponly has just received a total overhaul from our development team. We’ve optimised workflows and completely rebuilt the design of this product. Now it looks very stylish and stylish and modern :boom: :boom: :boom:

We’ve also updated the template to the new Bubble Responsive Engine.
Check it out here:

Couponly - Deals and Coupons template is a creative and flexible no-code web-app template suitable for coupons, deals and retail industry. Features credit card and paypal payments, cashbacks, giftcards (Giftbit API) and more.

FEATURES:

• Stripe and PayPal payments
  • Pretty and SEO friendly URLs
  • Giftcard purchase powered by Giftbits
  • Optional cashback reward system
  • Admin dashboard for managing users, offers, brands, giftcards and more

LIVE DEMO: https://couponstemplate.bubbleapps.io/

DOCUMENTATION: Couponly - Deals and Coupons Template

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi it looks great. Is an integration with https://couponapi.org/ possible? That’s a way to integrate with affiliate coupons automatically.
Thanks

Hi @jdsluijs,
Thanks for reaching out!

It’s possible to add APIs or third-party connections since all our templates are fully customizable.

You can use Bubble’s API Connector to connect to the Coupon API and retrieve data such as available coupons, discounts, and promotions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi if i want some modify and will pay for it? can be done.
the international market easy to link it But about the local market here that not have sites online ,only pos merchant, so need to API system to linked serial number of these POS to cashback application and split ration .About the Local I can got the API system already but I want your company to add this API in my application. and i will give any user for my application a dredit card( this credit card will be for my brand wna will linked to the ApI i told and link although to the user and my account bank and the system will share the commosion to user and me and give the market the money , this ApI i will got it

and i want ask about what bubble plan is best say for 1 million users

Hi @RapidDev, @rapidevelopers,
Can you please verify the above message and request from @ahmesalah89?

Thank you and wish you a great day ahead. :pray:
Regards,
Zerqoode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks for tagging us :hugs:

Hi @ahmesalah89, thanks for reaching out and for your interest in customization services.
To avoid any confusion, this template as well as many others, has been acquired by the Rapid Dev agency, so we would be glad to help you with any questions or requests related.

We’ve sent you a direct message with details, on how we can help you with template customization.

Please check and reply there :wink:

Have a great week!

Regards,
Rapid Dev Support Team