CRAZY PDF GENERATOR with/without watermark//

Hi
Released new bubble plugin crazy pdf generator and crazy pdf watermark with/without watermark and or encryption.

Demo also included in the plugin description page. It’s fully backend services and store into bubble file manager

If you need any new services please let us know.

Encryption is aes256

1 Like

@mani2726 This is interesting. Bookmarked!

1 Like

Nice work! :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you guy’s :relieved:

Anything need to improve/ add then please let me know your thoughts. That is most welcome :relaxed:

this is great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enhanced service for saving pdf to your bubble app.

Improved processing time for getting output (pdf).

Price dropped for the monthly charges :sparkler:

Hi @mani2726 - I trie this out and said the server timed out. Could you take a look at it?

Hi @klaas.vanhoeck1 ,
Kindly check now.

Now getting an error due to wrong input parameters, but working my way through it. Could you make the Demo Editor again available. It is private right now

@mani2726

Hi @klaas.vanhoeck1 ,
Will let you know soon.

Hi @mani2726 - Thanks! Now I even get a more severe error. Hope that helps with debugging.

kind regards

Hi,
Now, you can able to access the bubble editor.

If any please let me know.

Hi @mani2726 - Can this plugin be used as a action in backend workflow (to be called using schedule API workflow) to run in the backend? I see that the PDF is not getting generated if I try that. Also, if I try putting it in a reusable element, plugin throws as error as well. (saying something like first arg cannot be empty)

Can you please share if this is a supported scenario? If so, I can share the error screenshots for you to help debug.

Thanks.

May i know what type of error you are getting?
Yes, possible by using workflow but unable to return the generated file. so that, you need to pass the database thing along with the workflow and directly save the generated file with that passed thing.

When I try triggering a custom event workflow which generates the PDF, I get this error:

However, the backend API workflow seems to have started working since this morning. Could there have been any service outage issue yesterday, Can you check and confirm?

We found the issue why the backend API workflow based URL generation worked. It seems that even though the encryption is set to no, there should be some text as encrypt password (by default it is ‘bubble’). Once we added that back, we are able to see the PDFs getting generated through backend workflow. FYI.

PDF generation step in a custom event in Re-usable element is still an issue with the error I shared earlier.

can i get the bubble editor link to check this?

Note: kindly fill all the input fields in the action workflow.

Hii ,
Is there any option to add delay in crazy PDF generator …It’s Generate the PDF with blank text before readying the Condition…