With the daily.co plugin.
(See video below as well.)
- I create a daily private room and save it to the table ‘meetings’ in the column ‘roomUrl’.
- Then when I go to join this room, I first create a token, then in the 2nd step is join room, with token from the previous step. The call starts but then just falls away.
- I’ve tried saving the token, and it’s being saved. So it is being generated and received.
- I’ve tried making the room ‘public’ and joining without the token, and it works perfectly.
- I feel like I’ve gone over every setting, and expiry, tried building it up in a new bubble app and I’m still facing the same problem. I’ve scoured this forum to no avail.
- It should be an easy problem to solve so I thought I’d put it up here so people in the future having the same problem can use the solution.
I’ve made a short video describing the same thing I outlined above. The first 3 min outlines the problem. Then, in the last minute, I show that if I make the room public it works perfectly. https://youtu.be/07QEGULog9c