Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Data sending not working

I’m trying to make a profile page for users so I created the page with a data source of a user. When I open it though I can’t get the profile page elements to show up at all; it says it’s passing in the data. I don’t know what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks

Can you show us some screenshots?

Do you have conditions on the elements? What are the data sources for the elements on the page - current page user X?

T
Learn no code → nocodify.com

@wknepp

Check the privacy settings of the user data type in your data tab

Remove it if this is the case until you are more familiar with Bubble :grinning:

All data is set to publicly visible and it is still not working @cmarchan. Do you have any other ideas?

@Nocodify sorry I took so long to respond, I got distracted by other things to do on bubble. Here is a screenshot showing everything on the page. When I try to pass in data all of the fields are empty, but the header and footer are working fine. There are no conditions on the elements. I don’t know what you mean by “current page user X” but I can tell you that the page user data I’m trying to pass in is the current user. It does not seem to work with any user however.

I figured it out. On this page I had a one large group that held the everything in it. I had the pages data sent to user and the groups data also sent to user. However, I had the group data source set to parent groups user instead of page user. Thanks for the help!

1 Like