"Database" View for Customers

On Bubble, we have built out a two-sided platform to help private market investors measure their portfolio’s ESG (environmental, social, governance) performance. Our platform ingests data inputs from companies , our team takes those inputs and inserts them into our ESG Google Sheets models, and the models output ESG performance numbers (DEI statistics, GHG emissions, etc.).

Our customers want a “database” view where they can see all of the collected data inputs and ESG KPIs in one table. Effectively, this would be a table that is visible in Bubble with data pulled in from a spreadsheet stored in Google Sheets. The desired functionality includes -

• Pull in data from a Google Sheets file to populate the “database" (table in Bubble)
  • Filter based on KPI, Fund, Company, and Year
  • Be able to select multiple KPIs, Funds, etc. simultaneously for comparison
  • Have a row for “fund total” that sums up the fund performance numbers for a given year per fund (for example, GHG emissions for Fund I in 2020)

We are looking to build this functionality over the weekend and early next week and can pay an hourly rate!

Hello.
I could help you with that, but not this weekend, since I’m already busy with another freelancing project that I must deliver on Monday. So, in case you couldn’t find someone to do it this weekend, you can count on me to start next week.

@anthonyyim Hi Anthony, do you have budget in mind?

Hi @anthonyyim .

I can help with that. What would be the budget for this project?

Hello @anthonyyim

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech