Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

"Database" View for Customers

On Bubble, we have built out a two-sided platform to help private market investors measure their portfolio’s ESG (environmental, social, governance) performance. Our platform ingests data inputs from companies , our team takes those inputs and inserts them into our ESG Google Sheets models, and the models output ESG performance numbers (DEI statistics, GHG emissions, etc.).

Our customers want a “database” view where they can see all of the collected data inputs and ESG KPIs in one table. Effectively, this would be a table that is visible in Bubble with data pulled in from a spreadsheet stored in Google Sheets. The desired functionality includes -

• Pull in data from a Google Sheets file to populate the “database" (table in Bubble)
  • Filter based on KPI, Fund, Company, and Year
  • Be able to select multiple KPIs, Funds, etc. simultaneously for comparison
  • Have a row for “fund total” that sums up the fund performance numbers for a given year per fund (for example, GHG emissions for Fund I in 2020)

We are looking to build this functionality over the weekend and early next week and can pay an hourly rate!

Hello.
I could help you with that, but not this weekend, since I’m already busy with another freelancing project that I must deliver on Monday. So, in case you couldn’t find someone to do it this weekend, you can count on me to start next week.

@anthonyyim Hi Anthony, do you have budget in mind?

Hi @anthonyyim .

I can help with that. What would be the budget for this project?

Hello @anthonyyim

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]

Hi Bubblers! :wave:
If you’re looking for useful info for planning the database, let me suggest you visiting Zero Code Series 1.4, where experts in Bubble app development will discuss details of planning and building a fast and effective database in no-code. The event is free, all the details you can find at its page: Zero Code Series 1.4 Tickets, Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite .

And here is the direct details for joining: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Meeting ID: 861 3419 2597
Passcode: 836746

You will have the possibility to receive a reply to all your questions from the Bubble development experts Petter Amlie, the author of “The Ultimate Guide to Bubble Performance” and Founder of Amlie Solutions and Vlad Larin, co-founder of Zeroqode . Please drop us a line in case any questions arise and waiting you on the event :wink:

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise