Dont show again Popup

Hi everyone! I am trying to make a popup for users to show them new stuff on my platform, which would be the best way of making a don’t show again popup, that saves that information for the next time the user logs in?

Hi there, @juan5… one of the easiest ways to do what you described is to have a field on the User data type that stores a certain value you can use in a conditional on the popup workflow to not run the workflow (i.e., to not show the popup again) when the certain value exists in a user’s field. If there are multiple popups, you could make the field a list, and you would not show a particular popup when its associated value is in the list.

Anyway, I hope that makes sense, and I hope it helps.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

@juan5 adding to the comment from @mikeloc to have this also for future updates you could have a last entered to app object in data base instead of a boolean.

This will help to implement same popup in future so instead of checking if yes or no you can set it as shown unless last login was before.

• it gives you a bit more information on users activity.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.