Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Duplicate Group with data from database

I’m developing a tool where I need to iput several products in the same page.
To do it, I’d like to use an icon, which should duplicate the line to the user select the product in a dropdown and fill the fields according the quatity they’d to.
Please see the image below to understand how I organize the group.

When the use click on “plus” icon, the line should be dupolicate to select the next product.

But I don’t know how to duplicate the group line using the workflow. Could you guys help me please?

Best regards

@marcell

Please, see if it is what you are looking for and if it can give you some direction:

I hope this helps!

Hi Mateus, thanks for your quick reply. But unfortunatly it is not what I’m trying to do.

I want to duplicate the group (just in the interface) to let the user select a new product, which is already in the database, to make a list of product. I already did it using repeating group and transfer the selected list to another group using custom state, but I don’t want to do it because I’m respecting the layout created by UX Designer.

My idea is to add a new line with the same fields according picture (attached in the first message).

Do you have any idea how to do it?

@marcell

If I understood it right, you could use the concept in the video, however when you click to add a new line you create a new thing (empty) and the repeating group you duplicate the group line for you.

Please, let me know if it is what you are looking for.

@mateusproto
Actualy the video duplicate something in the database. I want to duplicate the field to enable user to choose another product in the dropdown and set the quantity… etc.

@marcell

I shared this with you to see if I can help you:

I hope this helps!

@mateusproto
That’s exactly what I was trying to do. It really solved my issue.
Thank you so much for your support.

1 Like

I am glad to help!

1 Like