I’ve run into an issue I just can’t wrap my head around properly. I’m building an application that allows a teacher to assess students on a multitude of different skills. Here’s the setup:
- I have many Skills, and they all apply to every Student
- Each Student can have a different Rating for each skill
- I created a Type called Skill.
- Skill has a field called Rating
- Student has a field which is a List of Skills
- When I create a new Student, I am wanting to make sure they get all the skills
I tried the “Copy a List” action, but all that ended up doing was making a crap ton of clones that I still couldn’t specify on a per student basis.
Editor link is here: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=dashboard-layout&id=joyful-literacy&tab=tabs-2