Dynamic cell width adjustment within repeating group

Hello fellow Bubblers!

I’m trying to design a horizontal repeating group within another horizontal repeating group. What I’m struggling with is to dynamically adjust the width of each cell of the parent group depending on the width of the nested repeating group. For example, first repeating group shows projection years (2018 and 2019 in the below example). Within each repeating group cell (i.e. year), I have another repeating group that breaks down the year into periods. The user has a choice to have up to 12 columns (i.e. drill down into monthly projections), so the needed width of the parent group cell is not known. As you can see in the below screenshot, the second cell (2019) has only one period and, hence, lots of empty space next to it. What I’m trying to figure out is how to collapse the width of the second cell to correspond with the width of the nested repeating group. I’ve also attached screenshots of the parameters within each repeating group.

Thank you in advance for your help!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.