Expandable Elements Tree

As part of the New Design Canvas Experimental Feature, the elements tree is now resizable. This is tied to the new design canvas, so you must enable the feature to resize. It will be put on by default when the experimental feature is.

36 Likes

Lovely!!

Any chance you get the canvas to remember the width?

3 Likes

The canvas remembers the width as you navigate tabs and show/hide the elements tree. On page refresh it opens at the default width.

1 Like

Nice!

P.S. When same for Property Editor? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great !!!

1 Like

Absolutely love this!

Hence my request. I would love it for my working area - the Bubble canvas - to remember how I left it.

1 Like

Love this!

I’m guessing you’re not stopping at this improvement… is there a backlog you could share or should we just throw some other ideas here?

A small bug: I can no longer select the page if I click on the background

2 Likes

Noted!

Side note, during the QA process, we noticed that Grids & Borders settings are saved on the client, so they will transfer over to other apps that are opened in the same session. Still trying to figure out if this is a feature or bug… :thinking:

2 Likes

noted

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the cross-tab consistency. But it might be a bit weird when jumping onto another computer (which I do daily but might be rare for most).

I use this since last year. :wink:
Not buggy and a little bit more intuitive cause we do not need such a big box all the time in my opinion but everyone what he likes
hahaha

This is freakin awesome. Great work guys!

:rocket: UPDATE :rocket:

As of today, the expandable elements tree is live to all apps!

5 Likes