Fundraising to create a plugin for iOS and Android with Jasonelle

Please check your PM :+1:

1 Like

Donated. Excited for the Alpha!

3 Likes

Hai @JohnMark @vini_brito I am interested to contribute.

Contributed. Love the idea guys, look forward to seeing progress!

1 Like

Donated. Excited to see where we go with this new approach!

1 Like

Yes, it would be nice if they talked about the occasional situation. Like: Target is 30 donations, 25 as of now.

@vini_brito @JohnMark @alexander2

2 Likes

guys how do I pay?

2 Likes

@bentoj72, @MrMaker here the link. Thanks.

1 Like

Good Monday morning. Target 40. Donation 10. Let’s go guys!

4 Likes

Good Monday evening :slight_smile:

Where are the participants who promised to donate? Just 10?

I have a few more questions with your permission, and I am very sorry if I have an answer and I missed it.

Will the plugin be constantly free for the community? If no, will we, as donors, pay an additional fee for the plugin? Is there a distinction for donors or non-donors?

Will possible bug repairs be free forever? Or will there be a donation campaign to fix the possible bugs that occur after a while?

My last question is actually my first question: Where are the participants who promised to donate? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi John Just donated. Will donate again if few spots are left.

2 Likes

Hello! Just sent the first update with a letter to the founding contributors (:

Also this update is available for newcomers in the “Changelog summary” inside my app and when I publish another update, it’ll be available in the “See history” button in the plugin’s cell.

I think I address pretty much everything addressable at this moment.

Contributors, check your email! :wink:

5 Likes

Unsure where this is now, given it apparently was taken to email instead. Just leaving a message so I can follow the thread

Also wondering how this will compare to https://zeroqode.com/native (besides hopefully being significantly cheaper)

It wasn’t taken to email. Email is one of the channels being used.
In time:

To see the current and previous updates, they’re here:

1 - Go to https://unlimitedbubbling.dev
2 - Click the orange “Get started” button.
3 - Sign in.
4 - Open the menu and click the “Open plugins” to see the open plugins section.
5 - In the plugin currently named “Native app conjurer” click the blue button “See history”. There will be the current update and any previous updates. Nobody is being left out (:

1 Like

is the fund raising still open? Happy to join in

3 Likes

Hi @alexander2 are you the creator of gravity psd mock ups?

This statement coupled with the image is misleading of you are not.

@alexander2 & @JohnMark I missed the registration timeframe (I don’t know why I did not get any notidfication from this thread) and the plugin is already funded, but I see i can still sponsor it, what Should I do, or should start a new one? I am willing to aport my $ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@caeroa @d9999

Yes! :grin:
We’re still open and underfunded, no registration deadline here and I’m glad you guys are interested!

And to everyone coming in next, we’re still very far from the necessary funding to achieve a great product. We’re at ~17 out of 40 contributors. Not even halfway there.

Here are the instructions:

1 - Go to https://unlimitedbubbling.dev
2 - Click the orange “Get started” button.
3 - Sign in.
4 - Open the menu and click the “Open plugins” to see the open plugins section.
5 - In the plugin currently named “Native app conjurer” (accepting suggestions!) click the yellow button “Offer to sponsor this plugin available!”.
6 - If you’re interested, click the yellow button “Yes, this is what I want, email me an invoice”.
7 - Go to your email and see the Paypal invoice that was immediately, automatically sent to you, check spam folder if the Paypal email landed there and if it’s a gmail, check other inbox tabs (promotions, updates etc).
8 - Click the link and pay the invoice in the Paypal page.
9 - Tap yourself in the back :wave: for me since we’re far away and you deserve it for participating in a group effort.
10 - Sit back, relax and wait for updates on the plugin :wink: they will be proactively emailed to you

2 Likes

Ok got it. But you probably want to change the text in the sponsoring page (due = 0). It looks like there are no additional funds are needed

1 Like

Got it, I just paid. I got the invoice :slight_smile:

3 Likes