Google Drive (Service Acc.) Plugin from Zeroqode

Hey there :slightly_smiling_face:

We are happy to announce that we have significantly improved the documentation for the Complete Google Drive (Service Acc.) Plugin. Please find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/google-drive-service-acc.-plugin

Hope that it will help you to configure this plugin easier :partying_face: :tada: :tada:
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Dear Zerocode, I have installed this plugin https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/google-drive-plugin#d62680cee6a942bdb39c9f3ca3ea2478 I have oAuth set up fine but I can’t get the uploader to upload the file, see screenshots. Help please…
Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 01.35.33

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 01.40.05

There’s no option to select FileUploader’s ‘value’ and bizarrely a bunch of coffee cups appear in my gDrive!?? Thx for your speedy reply.

Hello, @martin10
Thanks for your patience.

We investigate your question and will be back with a reply ASAP. Thank you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@martin10

As we understand you correctly, your main issue is uploading the file, not just the URL, to your GDrive from the Bubble Application.
If yes, please note that you should use this value for the “Google drive - Upload a file” action:

As you can see on our Demo Page, we have an Uploader element and button for uploading the files:

Using them will help you to upload your files to your GDrive. However, if we missed your idea, please describe it in more detail.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

Can you tell me if your “Google Drive” plugin works to check if new files have been uploaded to a “Shared with me” share?

Sharing via “shared with me” is provided by a Google organization for which my account has just a read right for sharing. My account does not exist in the organization the shared drive originated from.

in Goggle drive console, i see all the items in the “share”. I have only the ‘read-only’ right on the share and no permission to view sharing information for the items.

Or can you suggest me a best option ? Thanks a lot…

Best regards,

Hi @dhnotes,

We started looking for a way to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we have any information available. Please be patient while we look into this. Thank you

Thank you for understanding :hugs:
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @dhnotes,

Apologies for the delayed response!

We have checked with our developers and have come with the next suggestion. In order to filter the folders and files, you can use the “q” parameter for the “Search/Get files” actions. A list of all the search terms you can find by clicking on this link.

As per your request, in order to see the “Shared with Me” files, the value of “q” should be “sharedWithMe=true”.

Please give it a try and if you have any other questions regarding our plugins, feel free to contact us here or at support@zeroqode.com.

Have an amazing day :hugs:

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport

Thanks for looking.
I’m going to run some tests to see this.

Have a good day :grinning:

1 Like