šŸ–‡ Group to PDF and Image - New Plugin from Zeroqode

!

This plugin convers any group (element) to PDF and Image with a super high quality. Set the ID attribute of the element you want to convert and trigger plugin action,and you will get an image or PDF.

Demo gif Group to image new

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-28.bubbleapps.io/group_to_pdf_and_image

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Group to PDF and Image | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 165+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi @levon ,

I just installed this plugin. Working fine! Setup was a bit tricky with the lack of documentation.

Creating the files (image and pdf) takes a long time however. Mostly around 5 seconds.
Other similar plugins for ā€˜group to imageā€™ create the image more or less instantly (<2 seconds). Do you expect that creation time will go down in future releases? Because for end-user actions currently it is not a good option for me.

Cheers!

Steven

This seems to generate a perfect PDF the first time, but the second time, itā€™s completely messed up.

The page:

The first time:

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 9.35.46 AM

Every time after that (until I edit the page in bubble and reload the page):

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 9.36.17 AM

I have to edit the page in bubble, reload the page and then it works the first time again but subsequent attempts generates the same messed up PDF.

The behaviour is the same for images and PDFs. Iā€™m going to store the PDF but for testing, this is really irritating. ITā€™s also annoying that you have to store the file before viewing it. Maybe thereā€™s a way to generate the PDF/Image and then open it without having to store in AWS but I havenā€™t found a way to do that.

Arg.

It also doesnā€™t render styles if youā€™re using app fonts and colours, or if you use ā€˜inline stylesā€™ Seems to render fine the first time using a defined style as long as you arenā€™t using your saved colours/fonts or app colours/fonts.

Hello, @agiledood.
Thank you for your request and patience.

Let us please investigate this moment. We will get back to you asap. :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

FWIW, when I step through the creation of the PDF, this is the URL it generates:

https:https://MYSITEURL.COM/whatever.pdf

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 6.35.14 PM

I was trying two fields, one to store the file, one to store a reference to the fileā€¦

Hi, @agiledood. Thank you for your patience. :pray:

Please find our teammateā€™s answer here:

Have you tried this instead? :arrow_down:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thanks, that isnā€™t the issue though. It works the first time for me as well, but every other time after that, it doesnā€™t unless I change the app and force it to reload. I left a comment in your forum as well.

Iā€™ll make a video and post it there.

Last issue: When you configure the plugin to ā€˜attach toā€™, it incorrectly sets the url of the file to httpsHttps://whateverā€¦

Is there an editor link that I can take a look at the plugin? The link: Zeroqode-demo-28 | Bubble Editor is not working.

Hello @rico.trevisan,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

We have resolved the issue with the demo editor link. Kindly try accessing the link again and let us know if it is working properly now. Zeroqode-demo-28 | Bubble Editor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Iā€™m still struggling to put this into good use. Whatā€™s a good strategy to have control on what gets printed on the page? Would it be a good idea to when the user clicks a button:

1. set the Bubble app page to a certain width x height
  2. do the PDF / image generation
  3. remove the the page width x height ?

Also, it would be nice if I could iterate through a bunch of divs instead of just one. So, instead of asking me for the ID of a group, let me provide it with a class.

Hello @rico.trevisan,
Thanks for your message.

Could you please share a screen recording with us to demonstrate your use case and intended goal (here or via DM)? This would allow us to better understand the situation and provide more effective feedback. Thank you!

Weā€™ll pass it to the developer team for consideration and they need to investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update. Once it happens - we will let you know.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Loving the ā€œGroup to PDF and Imageā€, but the resolution of the final Image is quite low. How can I improve it?

1 Like

Hello @bravo, :wave:

Thank you for your message and sorry for the delayed reply. :pray:

At the moment, we have a reduced staff due to Christmas holidays, but rest assured, we remain dedicated to helping you.

We are glad to hear that youā€™re enjoying the plugin. Here are some general advice that can take to try and improve image quality:

• First, ensure that the original images or elements within the group you are converting are of high resolution. The quality of the final image greatly depends on the quality of these source elements. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin.

• The browser zoom level can impact the quality of the generated image. Ensure that your browser zoom level is set to 100% during the conversion process to avoid any resolution issues.

• A stable and strong internet connection is essential, as a poor connection can sometimes impact the processing and quality of the image.

We will consult with the developers team and let you know their response, maybe we will add an improvement that would let you increase the image quality.

Thank you for your understanding.

Happy holidays. :christmas_tree:

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.