Help ranking groups

Hi I am looking to filter a repeating a group but am having no luck. The repeating group displays messages. Currently, the only way to allow users to send and see messages is if I sent the data source to “search all messages”. However, this means that when the same user clicks on a different listing, all the previous messages turn up. They should only see the relevant listings messages. I could filter by listing title or by the conversation user emails. Whenever I add a filter or constraint, it completely hides the messages. PLEASE could any would advise/help? I would be grateful if you could advise a suitable process for me to follow. Thank you so much in advance.

Filters or constraints with “ignore empty constraint” should work here. If all messages are being hidden, it’s possible that your constraints/filters are not correctly set up. Feel free to reach out to us at support@bubble.io if you keep having trouble! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.