How can i give special users a verified badge?

i want to able to give verified users a verification badge and i also want to be able to give certan users acces to only specific pageant

*pages

You can create a “thing” within the “User” datatype called “verified” and make it a Boolean, Yes/No, and set it to default “No”, then create a way to change that through your site.

On each page you don’t want a none verified person on, do a ‘On Page Load’ and do a condition and make it say ‘current user verified is “no”’ and then make it send them somewhere else.

1 Like

Boolean?

Boolean is equivalent to yes/no.

1 Like

Any idea on how i might do the check mark for varified?

Here’s how I’m doing that kind of thing.

I use an icon. The element has a custom state isDone.

In the is clicked workflow, toggle the value of isDone with the Boolean expression "This Icon’t isDone is “no”. It evaluates to yes if isDone is no and no if isDone is yes.

Then, to show the checkbox appropriately, user a conditional to set the icon value.

Hopefully this helps.

Perhaps someone else will chime in with guidance on using the Checkbox element. I believe this would allow you to bind the element to the database field, but I’m not sure.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.