How to display data in order I need

Hi there, I have a simple app I’m building that allows a cannabis dispensary to enter their inventory and then displays that inventory onto a large flatscreen for there menu. I have the data entry part done and am gathering the info and inputting it into the database, but I don’t know how to call up the information in the orders I need. The fields they enter are, Item, (what it is, strain, etc), the provider, the price in gram and half gram and if it’s a Sativa or Indica. Below is a picture of how it has to be displayed, They are grouped under the provider, and then listed out in a repeating group. There are 3 main data types that each have the same above fields for each, Flower, Seeds, Concentrates. These will be displayed in their own screen. The picture below is of concentrates. I know this is simple, so I just need a nudge in the right direction on how to group them each on their own group, (Flower, Seeds, Concentrates) and then listed as they are in the photo. Thanks so much for any help!!

If I understand correctly, what is missing is to create an Option Sets (to make it easier) with the Flower, Seeds and Concentrates options. Then create one more field in the item that is linked to this Option Sets. This way, when creating a new item, insert a mandatory field (dropdown maybe) with the options of this Option Sets, this way the user who is registering the item must inform one of the types. Then, use a filter on the RGs to filter the items by their respective types.

Hi! Thank you so much for your help. I think I understand what you mean. I’m gonna give it a shot. I appreciate pointing me in the right direction. I’ll get back on here if I get stuck. Cheers!